At Alleviate Home Personal Care LLC, our Personal Care Attendants (PCA) aim to help your loved ones meet their daily needs while respecting their dignity. With our PCA services, we ensure that your loved one will keep their independence and live a healthy life under their care. With our caregivers, your loved one can discuss what activities they can do independently and what hands-on activities to assist them with, like meal planning, shopping, and transportation within their community.
Our attendant care services allows us to assist clients in their day-to-day activities so they may lead normal lives. We offer the followings services:
- Assistance with AM care
- Bathing and Personal hygiene
- Assistance with Activities of daily Living
- Personal grooming and dressing
- Assistance with toileting hygiene
- Assistance with incontinence care
- Assistance with Oral Hygiene
- Assistance with feeding, including preparation and cleaning.
- Assistance with Transfers (getting in and out of beds, wheelchairs, and motor vehicles.)
- Assistance with medication reminders or cues
- Assistance with opening of preset medication containers
- And more
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Do not hesitate to ask a question to learn more about the services we provide for your loved ones by sending us a message.