The care provider receives financial compensation for providing care to family (non-family); seniors and those with disabilities. The senior or those with disabilities must meet all Medicaid guidelines. This program empowers caregivers to care for seniors and those with disabilities who wish to remain at home, or in the home of an approved caregiver. Call for more information.
- Can offer peace of mind to the caregiver and loved one.
- A sense of giving back to someone who has cared for them.
- The contentment of knowing that their loved one is getting excellent care.
- Sharing moments, bonding with your loved one.
- Personal growth and increased meaning and purpose in one’s life.
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Do not hesitate to ask a question to learn more about the services we provide for your loved ones by sending us a message.